Monero (CCC:XMR-USD) is a potential play that crypto traders are going to want to keep an eye on as regulations surrounding digital assets increase.
Let’s jump into Monero crypto with some details for traders.
- First off, note that Monero is one of the oldest blockchains around.
- It got its start back in 2014 before the crypto craze really kicked off.
- The blockchain’s big focus is on offering privacy to investors.
- That includes the ability to make transactions on the blockchain untraceable.
- It’s also looking to offer its services to more than just those crypto savvy.
- That includes efforts to allow the use of the blockchain by those without intricate knowledge of it.
- Monero offers its own crypto wallets that users can download and get started trading with.
- After that, they can add XMR to it in a variety of ways.
- That includes mining, working for Monero, as well as simply buying XMR with fiat currencies.
- It’s also worth pointing out that XMR is listed on several exchanges, both centralized and decentralized.
- After that, traders can hold the crypto to wait for potential gains, or use it for trade with select vendors.
- Monero has been called the “Sleeping Giant of Crypto” and that could mean major gains are on the horizon.
- However, as with any investment, there’s no guarantee of that, so trade at your own risk.
XMR was up slightly over a 24-hour period as of Tuesday afternoon.
We’ve got more crypto news to jump into below!
Our crypto coverage is daily and we’re not slacking on Tuesday. Some of the recent crypto news worth checking out include Kishu Inu (CCC:KISHU-USD) jumping in value, an update on Shiba Inu (CCC:SHIB-USD), as well as what to know about a new VanEck Bitcoin ETF. All of that is available at the following links!
More Crypto News for Tuesday
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2021/10/monero-crypto-13-things-to-know-about-xmr-the-sleeping-giant-in-blockchain-privacy/.
©2021 InvestorPlace Media, LLC